Travelling with children
Much as we welcome families to 4 Rivers, there are safety-factor and accommodation limitations when it comes to children of a certain age.
- Children over 14 years of age are considered to be adults
- As we don’t have a stock of extra beds, we have equipped each floating tent with a sofa (see the tent configuration here) for one 4 to 14-year-old child.
- A baby cot can be added for infants up to 4 years, but we cannot guarantee availability.
- A floating tent can comfortably accommodate a maximum of 2 adults, one child (at extra cost) and one infant (at no cost).
Travelling with babies up to 4 years old
- A baby is an up to 4-year-old infant.
- Accommodation, excursions and meals for infants are at no charge.
- When booking, please do not include accompanying infant(s) on the booking form, but mention them in the Special Requests (on the second page) section.
- If you need a baby cot, please mention it in the Special Request section, although we cannot guarantee availability.
Travelling with children between 4 and 14 years of age
- Accommodation, excursions and meals for children are offered at a 30% discount
- As we don’t have a stock of extra beds, we have equipped each floating tent with a sofa (see the tent configuration here) which can comfortably accommodate one four to 14-year-old child (at extra cost). For your comfort, please book the number of tents accordingly.
- For more information please contact us.